Strawberry Moon June 27, 2018
Sally Roberts raised this red tailed hawk from a fledgling. She could call it up by placing a piece of meat on the fence post. It would fly down and pick it off. It was faster than my reaction time and I missed
it by being too early or too late. I am a little late here too, but the image shows the piece of meat in the bird's talon and not having the whole body seemed perfect.
1. Marci has raised 4 beautiful kittens. She has had them since they were two weeks old. They are about 7 weeks old now. She has put a lot of love and care into these critters and they love people. If you are wanting a fine kitten, already litter box trained, please call or email me. We have three left. Manny, Moe and Jack.
2. Please follow me on Instagram - James H Evans - Big Bend Pictures.
3. I have an Epson 9900 44 inch printer for sale, It comes with 5 extra 350 ml inksets. It works perfect. Please call or email if you are interested.
4. I was supposed to give a talk at the Big Bend Museum during the Texas Photographic Society opening and exhibit. Unfortunately my younger brother, who has health issues, went into the hospital and I was anxious to be with him. As a result Marci threw together a presentation and filled in for me. She said things about me and my work from her perspective. Things I couldn't say about myself, and personally, it was very sweet for me to hear her point of view. She recorded her conversation and I am going to put the images together with the recording and try to post it on my website or the next Full Moon email.
4. Thank you all very much for your support. You keep me alive and shooting in this beautiful desert. Happy Full Strawberry Moon.